Available on all UniLinc cycles, the industry-leading OPTispray Rinsing Washer Technology takes efficiency to a whole new level as it saves water, reduces cycle time and provides superior rinsing. OPTispray users get more done with less money and in less time.
Unlike standard bath rinses used by competitors, which simply dilute wash chemistry, OPTispray uses spray-rinsing power to pull wash chemistry through the load and down the drain, basically working as a shower for the linens. The spray rinse carries away dirt and chemicals, leaving less residue behind while producing far superior results than a traditional bath rinse.
OPTispray Washing Technology has many benefits, including:
- Minimizes the amount of water needed to rinse a load while delivering superior rinse results
- Unique, utility-minimizing ECO cycles minimize water usage and operating costs
- Consumes as much as 39% less water than its competitors while maintaining the same wash quality
- Requires less time per cycle to help increase throughput by up to 12%
- Leaves 22% less residual wash chemistry in the load compared to its competitors
- Produces 15% more water savings versus current UniLinc cycles
- Saves up to $2,110 in yearly utilities compared to competitor brands