- Check the door lock for proper operation on a daily basis.
- Inspect the water inlet valve hose connections on the back of the machine for leaks daily.
- Leave the loading door open at the end of each day to allow moisture to evaporate.
- Thoroughly clean the tumbler every year. Have an authorized service representative perform this maintenance.
- Clean any lint from the lint compartment and screen daily to maintain proper airflow and avoid overheating.
- Check cylinder daily for foreign objects to avoid damage to clothing and equipment.
- Remove lint and debris from inside the exhaust duct monthly to maintain proper airflow and avoid overheating.