Vended laundry services depend on reliable equipment to attract and maintain loyal customers. There are a couple of ways to approach this: 1) Finding the right laundry machine brands, and 2) Making sure they work right. This article will give you a few pointers on both issues and put you in a better position to run a profitable coin-op or vended laundry service.
Best Washers & Dryers for Vended Laundry Facilities
If you want customers to flock to your laundry services, then consider filling your facility with these top brands.
- Continental Girbau
- Continental Girbau offers a sustainable and innovative approach to laundry solutions. Their machines are specifically engineered to increase throughput and productivity, while reducing labor and utility costs. So if you’re looking to save energy while maximizing production, Continental Girbau is a great option for you.
- Speed Queen
- If you’re in the market for quality laundry equipment, Speed Queen is one of the best brands to explore. They are often praised for “getting clothes extremely clean” as well as for the longevity of their washers and dryers, with some individuals claiming that they still have the machines they bought 30 years ago. So although their machines don’t have the trendiest designs, quality and performance are guaranteed. They are dependable and built to last.
- Perhaps the most recognizable laundry maker, Maytag makes plenty of work-horse machines that won’t break down constantly or force you to troubleshoot error codes. Their equipment allows for faster cycle times and efficient washing, making them a solid choice for commercial and residential users alike.
- Fagor isn’t as well known, but that’s because they’re still rather new in the American market. This European maker offers g-force extraction cleaning to go along with user-friendly technology. Plus, you can customize their products to fit a variety of laundry room sizes and requirements.
For more details on these outstanding brands, feel free to look over our previous post on top commercial laundry machine brands.
Other Ways to Keep Your Customers Satisfied
Then, once you have the right washers and dryers for your coin-op laundry facility, you want to make sure they remain operable all the time. Nothing is worse than investing in lots of expensive equipment, only to lose it prematurely from disrepair.
How do you keep machines running well enough to surpass their warranty coverage?
- Require your customers to use them properly. Nothing deteriorates washers, even the high-powered ones, worse than overloading or slamming lids and doors.
- Keep your laundry room clean and free of obstructions.
- If something breaks, put an “out of order” sign on it to reduce customer confusion (including the possibility of breaking it further by using it anyway).
- Check the hoses every once in a while to make sure there are no punctures, clogs, or other signs of damage. These are among the common causes for drainage malfunctioning and other trouble.
Attract Customers with Advanced Washing Technology
Not every coin-op laundry shop has to invest in the most advanced technology to run a successful business. You have to assess the size and scope of your operation to determine whether your customers would appreciate the more sophisticated machinery.
If you have the budget for it, there’s plenty of high-powered equipment, including ozone cleaning, which doesn’t require as much hot water or electricity to operate. It also gets clothes much cleaner than conventional methods. Ozone is still a fairly new technology, but look for further developments to become even more affordable and lucrative in the future.
Hire RJ Kool for Outstanding Equipment for Vended Laundry
For further support on anything to do with commercial laundry, you need the reliable services of RJ Kool. That’s because we’re the most well-known supplier and repair company in the Midwest, and we run service locations in multiple areas like Kansas City, Springfield, Minneapolis, and St. Louis. We can repair any model of washer dryer, including Maytag front/top load coin-ops and Girbau Vended GFlexWashBro.
Contact us anytime for more assistance on vended laundry service, reliable equipment, and repair service with RJ Kool.